So, Today I will guide you how you can check your internet speed on your computer or laptop or on your smartphone easily , You do not need to download Any Application or any software. you can directly check your internet speed. So there are some methods you need to follow in order to check your internet Speed.
How to do an internet speed test?
To do an internet speed test, you will find many websites that you can test. But not all sites can provide real and accurate speed tests. Because of which people get confused .if one is showing slow, and the other is showing high speed, then it is tough to know your exact speed.
So today, I will tell you some trusted and very old websites from which you can check your internet speed.
Follow the steps to check your internet speed.
- First, open any browser.
- After opening the browser, you just have to type “internet speed test” on the Google search engine.
- You will see the Speedtest Website, Click on the first website.
- On the website, you will find an interface, and there will be an option to change the server, select one, and click on Go.
- You can also do a speed test by changing your nearest server.
- You have to change the server two to three times and do a speed test and see how much download speed and upload speed are coming.
Another tool for Internet speed test
Apart from this, many websites test your internet speed. You can also check speed on another website. For example, you can check also check speed on the fast.com website. Also, a popular internet speed testing website that runs by Netflix.
It is a very simple website and has a simple interface, and You do not see any advertisement in this. So this is my favorite website. And mostly, I check my internet speed on this website.
How to Check Internet speed on Mobile smartphones?
You do not need any other app to check internet speed on mobile phones. You can use your chrome browser and test internet speed.
Follow the steps below to check internet speed on mobile.
- First, now open your Chrome browser, if you do not have it, you can download it from the Play Store.
- After opening Chrome, you have to go to Google search engine and search for Internet speed tests.
- After that, you have to open the first website on a search result, and you can check your internet speed by going there.
Internet speed test apps for mobile
To check internet speed on mobile, follow some steps given below.
- First of all, you have to open the play store on your phone, the day you have to search there speed test by Ookla.
- After that, download and open the speed test app.
- After opening, you will see the option “Go” click on that to test your internet speed.
- After that, you will see the download speed and upload speed of your internet or Wifi.
- There may be some issues during the server down; You have to check on another server By changing the server in the Ookla app.
- Test a minimum of 3 to 4 times on the different servers.
- After testing 4 to 4 times on the different servers, you can calculate the upload and download speed of your internet.
Internet speed test on mobile by MySpeed TRAI
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India(TRAI) developed an app to test internet data speed tests quickly. You can download the app from the official site of TRAI and check it on your device. This app is available for both android phones and iPhones.
Follow the steps to an Internet speed test on MysSpeed TRAI.
- Go to the official site of MySpeed TRAI.
- You will see an option to download the MySpeed TRAI app, and you can download it from there.
- Otherwise, you can download the MySpeed TRAI app directly from the Google play store.
- After downloading, open the app and click on “being Test “
- After that, It will test your connected internet speed.
- That’s it, and you can see your upload and download speed on your mobile by MySpeed TRAI App.
1.what is a good internet speed?
At least 25Mbps is a good internet speed for H.D. live streaming, Live broadcasting, Downloading music, browsing social websites like Facebook, and Twitter.
If many people in your house consume daily internet life, then minimum your broadband internet connection speed should be 100Mbps. And anyway nowadays high-speed internet is getting very cheap.
2. What is the best internet speed for gaming and streaming?
So if you are gaming and want to do live stream or live broadcast, the minimum upload speed of your internet should be 8Mbps (If you are streaming in 1080p). But I say Recommend 10Mbps internet speed for both gaming and live streaming Because of a good bitrate required to live stream quality video.
If you are live broadcasting gameplay or video, You need to increase your bitrate to achieve high-quality video for your viewers. High bitrate means You need high upload speed.
3. Is upload speed important for gaming?
Not really. If you are talking about gaming, then upload speed does not matter as long as you are getting low ping while gaming.
4. Is 10 Mbps fast enough for Netflix?
Yes, if you have a 10Mbps internet connection, then it is suitable for watching High Definition on Netflix. Because Netflix recommends if you want to stream any standard quality movie, then you need internet speed should be 3Mbps, and if you’re going to stream any film H.D. high definition, Then internet speed should be 10Mbps.
5. What should be the internet speed for 4k youtube?
The minimum internet speed for 4k youtube videos is 15Mbps, and Smoothly you can watch videos. There will be no buffer on youtube.
6. What should be the internet speed for youtube 1080p 60fps?
60fps means a lot of frames in the video, so in a video like before, 30fps means 30 frames per second. If you are watching a video with 60fps, then you will see something on 60 frames. It means that The size of the video can be large, and more internet speed will be used for viewing or streaming.
The minimum internet speed is sufficient for seconds from 6 MB to 8 M.B., and you can watch 60fps video in full H.D. in more multiple devices simultaneously.
At last, So this small article I covered how you can check your internet speed on your mobile phone or if you are using a P.C. or laptop. In the next article, I will tell you how to make your P.C. fast. So keep visiting this website for the latest pack information and, if possible, do not ask to share it with your friends.