Zivame is a leading online fashion retailer that offers a wide range of products, such as lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, shapewear, and more. You can shop from thousands of styles and brands, and enjoy fast delivery, easy returns, and great discounts. However, sometimes you may need to cancel your order on Zivame, either because you changed your mind or because you made a mistake. In this blog post, we will show you how to cancel your order on Zivame in 2023.
When can you cancel an order on Zivame?
You can cancel your order on Zivame at any time before it is shipped or after it is shipped but before it is delivered. Here are the scenarios:
- Before the order is shipped: You can cancel your order on Zivame within 24 hours of placing it, or before it is marked as “Ready to Ship”. This means that your order has not been packed or dispatched yet, and you can cancel it without any hassle.
- After the order is shipped but before it is delivered: You can cancel your order on Zivame even after it is shipped, but before it is delivered to your address. This means that your order has been packed and dispatched, but it has not reached you yet. You can cancel it by contacting the customer care team or by using the self-cancellation option on the website or app.
How to cancel your order on Zivame
Canceling your order on Zivame is easy and convenient. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your Zivame account and go to the My Orders section.
- You will see a list of all your orders placed on Zivame. To cancel an order, click on the Cancel button next to it.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you to confirm your action. Click on Yes to proceed.
- You will then see a message saying that your order has been canceled successfully.
- Alternatively, you can also cancel your order by contacting the customer care team at 080-4922-1777 or by emailing them at [email protected]. You will need to provide your order number and the reason for cancellation.
- You can also use the self-cancellation option on the website or app if your order has been shipped but not delivered yet. To do this, go to the Track Order section and click on the Cancel button next to your order. You will need to enter a valid reason for cancellation and confirm your action.
What happens after you cancel your order?
After you cancel your order on Zivame, here are some things that will happen:
- Your order will be canceled and you will receive a confirmation email or SMS from Zivame.
- Your order will be refunded to your original mode of payment within 7-10 working days.
- If your order has been shipped but not delivered yet, you may still receive a notification from the courier partner that your order is out for delivery. In that case, you can refuse to accept the delivery and return it to the courier partner.
- If you have used any coupons or points for your order, they will be credited back to your account.
Canceling your order on Zivame can be a simple and hassle-free process if you follow the steps above. We hope this blog post has been helpful and informative for you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. And if you are ready to shop for more fashion products on Zivame, don’t forget to check out our latest offers and deals.
Here is a Video tutorial from Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/@GagTech