Developer options are usually hidden in any android phone by default. Almost all android phone brands have a similar way to enable developer options but in some cases, it varies. So in this article, I will tell you how you can enable developer options in all android phone
Xiaomi /Mi Devices :
- Go To the Settings in your phone and tap on About Phone.
- Now scroll down below, You will see MIUI Version, You have to tap 7 times, Until it says you are now a developer.
- After that, Go to settings again and Find additional settings.
- In the additional settings, See in the below section you can see Developer options.
Samsung Devices :
Here is how you can enable the Developer option in Samsung devices :
- Go to settings >About phone
- Scroll down, then tap “Build number” seven times. (Depending on your device and operating system, you may need to tap “Software information“, then tap “Build number” seven times.)
- Enter your pattern, PIN, or password to enable the Developer options menu.
- The “Developer options” menu will now appear in your Settings menu.
Vivo Phones :
Follow the Steps to Enable Developer options in Vivo phones :
- Go To settings >More Settings >About phone > Version
- Tap 7 times at Software Versions.
- Developer options will appear in Settings>More settings.
Realme Phones :
Follow the steps to get developer options in Realme Devices :
- Go to the settings >About Phone >Version
- Tab 7 Times at Build Numbers, Until a pop, says “You are now in Developer Mode”
- After that go to Settings >Additional Settings > Scroll down below and you will see developer options.